Cash Management Security
IBM® SECURITY TRUSTEER RAPPORT™
AVAILABLE FOR OUR CASH MANAGEMENT BUSINESS CUSTOMERS!
It’s a dangerous world online, with more malware and bank fraud in the news every day. Protect your business accounts with Trusteer Rapport, online security you can BANK ON.
Trusteer Rapport will protect your computer from phishing and financial viruses that target your bank account and specifically evade your antivirus software.
It is easy to install and will work transparently in the background without affecting your computer’s performance.
How Trusteer Rapport Protects Your Account
- Removes existing financial viruses from your computer immediately
- Prevents financial virus infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data
- Automatic updates are done in the background, to keep up with the latest threats
- Compact software that will not slow down your computer or interfere with your applications
- Protection starts with a quick installation and a reboot
How You Know Trusteer Rapport is Working
- Once installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) the browser’s address bar when
- you are viewing a website that is protected
- If the site is unprotected, a gray icon will appear instead
- To protect a site, click on the gray icon. When you see the screen shown below, you can choose to protect it
- The Trusteer Rapport product is free to our Cash Management customers.
- To download it: You can look for a "splash screen" when you logon to your Cash Management account, where you can download Trusteer Rapport or choose "Remind Me Later". Or, look on the Cash Management tab, ACH section, for the banner message in blue.
- Need to Know: For Quickbooks or "snapshot" software such as SnagIt, Rapport may need to be turned off while you are using these packages. Turning it off is as easy as searching for it and then choosing to turn it off and following the prompts. Starting it back up is just as easy.
- Go to your Start menu > All Programs > Trusteer Rapport > Stop/Start Rapport or you can search on "trusteer":
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): These can be found here.
- Trusteer Rapport Support: Support help can be found here.
- Please call us at 575.647.4129 for any questions!
PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS AND INFORMATION TODAY!
© International Business Machines 2015 IBM® and Trusteer Rapport™ are registered trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.