See our high school cards here and our special design gallery further below!
Click here to jump to information about debit card actions you can take (activate, re-order, lost/stolen, etc.)
Click here to see the rest of our Debit Card Gallery.
Citizens Bank is excited to feature our High School Pride Debit Cards!
Citizens Bank of Las Cruces announces our High School Pride Debit cards! Now you can show your school pride and support your favorite school. Citizens Bank will donate to the school shown on your card with every debit card transaction. There is no additional cost to the card holder for the donations, and the card is available with any new or existing Citizens Bank checking account!
And, with our Instant Issue technology, you can have your card the same day (Main location) or next day (any branch).
Come get your High School Pride Debit Card TODAY!
251-Mayfield Trojans 252-Las Cruces Bulldawgs 254-Onate Knights
253-Centennial Hawks 255-Early College HS Trailblazers 256-LCPS Foundation
474-T or C Hot Springs Tigers
We also feature a gallery of other debit card designs for customers to choose from, and will be adding more choices over time. Our current selection is:
101-Default design 108-Zia Design 106-Organ Rabbit Ears
104-Pecan Trees 107-Organ Front 105-Las Cruces 1890
471-T or C Turtleback Mtn 472-T or C Circa 1953 473-T or C Elephant Butte
Itís easy to see why adding the buying power of a Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card to your account makes sense!
- Itís safer than cash and faster than writing checks.
- Pay for movie tickets, gas, doctor visits, dry cleaning Ė anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Use your card at any of our 30+ ATMs to access account balances, transfer funds, and get cash.
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account and transactions appear on your monthly statement for easy record keeping.
Sign up for your Visa Debit Card today! Click here to download the Debit Card Request form and take it in to your nearest Citizens Bank branch to order your card. Or you can call us at 575-647-4100 and order it over the phone.
Additional disclosures and account information will follow receipt of your Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card.
If you have a Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card
If you would like to change your PIN, you can:
- Visit any of our Citizens Bank ATMs and make the change right at the ATM, provided you know your existing PIN
- Visit a Personal Banker at one of our six convenient locations: Main Office (505 S. Main), Country Club Branch (2841 N. Main), Roadrunner Branch (3991 E. Lohman), Picacho Branch (3030 W. Picacho), University Branch (3065 E. University) or Truth or Consequences Branch (1920 N. Date)
We offer several convenient ways to manage your card.
Via ATM: You can activate a new card by using it for the first time with your new PIN number at any of our ATMs.
Online Banking: If you have Online Banking with us, you can now activate your card, reorder a card, or report your card lost/stolen. Just go to Options, then to ATM/Debit Card.
Mobile Banking: If you download and use our latest Mobile banking app for Android, iPhone or iPad, you can now activate your card, reorder a card, or report your card lost/stolen, via the Manage Cards icon on the Home Page.
- Old app icon:
- New app icon:
By Phone: We also have a toll-free number to use for customers who want to activate their cards, reorder a card, or report a card lost/stolen.
These features are now incorporated into our Telephone Banking system, available 24 x 7 x 365.
The number to access is: 1-866-839-7285, Option 4
After choosing Option 4
Local callers may also call the regular Telephone Banking system to access these features: 575-647-4199