See our high school cards here and our special design gallery further below!
Citizens Bank is excited to feature our new High School Pride Debit Cards!
Citizens Bank of Las Cruces is pleased to announce our new High School Pride Debit cards! Now you can show your school pride and support your favorite school. Citizens Bank will donate to the school shown on your card with every debit card transaction. The card is free with any new or existing Citizens Bank checking account!
And, with our Instant Issue technology, you can have your card the same day (Main location) or next day (any branch).
Come get your High School Pride Debit Card TODAY!
Our newest High School Pride Debit Card is for the Hot Springs Tigers!
Debit Card Gallery
We also feature a gallery of other debit card designs for customers to choose from, and will be adding more choices over time. Our current selection is:
Default design Zia Organs - Rabbit Ears
Pecan Orchard Organs Main Street Circa 1890
T or C - Turtleback Mountain T or C - Circa 1953 T or C - Elephant Butte
Debit Card Resources
Itís easy to see why adding the buying power of a Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card to your account makes sense!
- Itís safer than cash and faster than writing checks.
- Pay for movie tickets, gas, doctor visits, dry cleaning Ė anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Use your card at any of our 30+ ATMs to access account balances, transfer funds, and get cash.
- Purchases are deducted directly from your checking account and transactions appear on your monthly statement for easy record keeping.
Sign up for your Visa Debit Card today! Click here to download the Debit Card Request form and take it in to your nearest Citizens Bank branch to order your card. Or you can call us at 575-647-4100 and order it over the phone.
Additional disclosures and account information will follow receipt of your Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card.
If you have a Citizens Bank Visa Debit Card
If you would like to change your PIN, you can:
- visit any of our Citizens Bank ATMs and make the change right at the ATM, provided you know your existing PIN
- visit a Personal Banker at one of our six convenient locations: Main Office (505 S. Main), Country Club Branch (2841 N. Main), Roadrunner Branch (3991 E. Lohman), Picacho Branch (3030 W. Picacho), University Branch (3065 E. University) or Truth or Consequences Branch (1920 N. Date)
We now have a new toll-free number to use for customers who want to activate their cards or to report them lost/stolen.
These features are now incorporated into our Telephone Banking system, available 24 x 7 x 365.
The number to access is: 1-866-839-7285, Option 4
After choosing Option 4
- To activate a card: Option 1
- To report a card Lost/Stolen: Option 2
- To re-order a new plastic: Option 3
- (same card number)
Local callers may also call the regular Telephone Banking system to access these features: 575-647-4199