Join Our Team!
Current Openings are:
|- Part-Time Teller - Roadrunner Branch - M - F, 9.00-2.00, plus Saturdays||Teller Job Description|
|- Part-Time Teller - Roadrunner Branch - M - F, 1.00-6.00, plus Saturdays||Teller Job Description|
|- Part-Time Teller - University Branch - M - F, 9.00-2.00, plus alternating Saturdays||Teller Job Description|
Click here to download our application.
Citizens Bank is a great place to work! We are a team that is dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. We are committed to the work environment, progress, and job satisfaction.
Our commitment is defined by our mission statement: "To provide and deliver the best financial services the first time, every time."
This goal guides our staff in making Citizens Bank the very best financial institution in southern New Mexico.
We are a true hometown bank and proud to be an integral part of our community! We lend locally and we also give back to the southern New Mexico region through bank and employee support of many organizations and events.
Our full and part-time employees receive exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Prescription Insurance coverage
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Additional voluntary coverage is available
Full & Part Time
- ESOP/Retirement Fund participation (Employee Stock Ownership Plan that includes 401(k), match and profit sharing)
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (as observed by the Federal Reserve)
- Free or Discounted Bank Services
- On-going Training
- Employee Education Reimbursement
- Many other benefits!
For information regarding employment, please call us at 575-528-6315 or visit the Human Resources Department in our Main Branch, located at 505 S. Main St. in Las Cruces.